Australians for Constitutional Monarchy 24th National Conference
ACM, the nation’s only organisation with living experience of winning a referendum– and that by a landslide – asks two crucial questions:
What changes should NOT we made to our constitution?
And what changes should be made?
- Welcome by Hon John Ruddick MLC
- Report on proposed constitutional changes
- Exclusive interview: 25th Prime Minister Hon John Howard OM AC
- Exclusive interview: 28th Prime Minister Hon Tony Abbott AC
- Address: Alan Jones AO
- Expert Panel discussions, reports